Monday, April 22, 2013

More than Fear - A Collection of Poems

I've been writing poetry since I was old enough to hold a crayon. Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. You know the sort of thing children like to write. I became obsessed with Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven at a very young age, and while I may aspire to his greatness, I'm not sure there are many who ever will.

I came across a notebook filled with poems from over the past 15 years of my life. I chose the ones that I felt were the best and compiled a small poetry collection called More than Fear.


If you like poetry, I encourage you to check this book out. It is an outpouring of my soul into the written word, during times that I could not express myself verbally. I hope if you read these poems that you will enjoy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...