Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crystal Raen's Summer Reading List for 2013

I'm hoping for this summer to be a bit slower than last summer so that I can fit in some reading. The books I'm wanting to tackle this summer are:

Android Karenina by Bill Winters - Picked this book up a couple years ago and still haven't gotten around to reading it. I really enjoyed Pride and Prejudice and Zombies so I'm hoping that this one will be equally enjoyable.

The Story of My Life by Helen Keller - Once I found out there was a book out that was written by Helen Keller about her life it went on my must read list immediately. I find the story of her to be so completely inspirational.

Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman - It's Neil Gaiman, everything he's ever written is on my to read list.

The Inhuman Condition by Clive Barker - Like Neil Gaiman, anything Clive has ever written is on my to read list.

Soulless by Gail Carriger - The cover is honestly what originally grabbed my attention on this one. But it sounds like a good story.

So what's on your reading list for the summer? I'm hoping that some of you will add my new fantasy story Child of Galina.


4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not sure I'll still be reading your book when summer rolls around (I read quickly!), but currently in the stack there are quite a few Stephen Kings I've never read, plus biographies of James Brown and Johnny Cash. Currently since Alison's books have intermingled with mine, I have a trove of new titles to choose from!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have a bunch of new books to choose from, Richie and I wound up having to turn our second living area into a library complete with 3 floor to ceiling bookcases and 3 shorter ones. LOL. Hope you are enjoying Child of Galina, thanks so much for your support!

      Delete
    2. It's a blessing and a curse to have such a love of reading (in terms of space they take up), but I'll be darned if I'm going to opt totally for "e-books!"!

      Delete
    3. I agree! Nothing beats the feeling of holding an actual book.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...